среда, 8 октября 2014 г.

Information Technology by Brian Delf


Postcard IDNZ-107504
Country: New Zealand

This postcard took 93 days to arrive in my mailbox. It seems that it has a long difficult way and was firstly delivered to a wrong receiver. But finally it's in my home! And I like it for some things:
  • it's really nice and show evolution of writing, that is interesting
  • it's from New Zealand! I receive postcards from this country not really often
  • it has amazing stamps. A dog is my love:



Here are some words about illustrator of tis card:
Brian Delf began his career working in a London art studio producing artwork for advertising and commercial publications. Since 1972, he has worked as a freelance illustrator on a variety of subjects including natural history, architecture and technical cutaways. His illustrations have been published in over 30 countries. Brian lives and works in Oxfordshire.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий