среда, 14 января 2015 г.

Come over!


Postcard IDUA-955902
Country: Ukraine

Oh, I have a story regarding this postcard. Some months ago I received a postcard without Postcard Id, but with name Nastya and with user name. I used Postcrossing search to find Id for the card that was sent to me by Nastya from Kyiv. Id was found, I registered a postcard and found out that user name is another than on the card.
So the I found a user by user name, sent a message to her. And found that this girl sent me this card not through postcrossing, I gave her my address on another resource! But postcard was already registered...

Some weeks after that I received postcard from this post. Again without Postcard Id. And again from Nastya from Kyiv. So I decided that this is right card. Postcrossing Search could not help me to find the correct Postcard Id due to lack of the info..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий