суббота, 5 апреля 2014 г.

London Scenes


Postcard IDGB-468796
Country: United Kingdom

Do you like London? I think everyone likes and would like to visit it. When I receive a new address I asked my husband to suppose a country. If he has difficulties, I started to make a hints. In case of United Kingdom it's really easy: Big Ben, the Queen, red bus or red phone booth. So much associations.

Actually, today is 4 years than I started to work in the company. And all from this year I've contacted English colleagues. This is one from the main reason why I learn English :)
Finally, I knew about postcrossing when I visited English language courses :)

And some advises from a sender to escape crowds in London and visit:
1. "The laden showroom" on Brick Lane - it's a lovely shop full of clothes made by up and coming designers.
2. Have a bite to eat at Borough Market (open Thur-Sun).

Nice advices. Thank you!

Here a traditional and national English stamp:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий