суббота, 26 апреля 2014 г.

Woman Reading by Robert James Gordon


Postcard IDDE-3066046DE-3485760
Country: Germany

I wrote 2 Postcard IDs as I received this card twice.

I have preferences like reading and painted cards. The senders met both of them and I received this beautiful card.

Robert James Gordon was a London genre painter.
He was active in exhibiting between 1871 and 1894, showing works such as Pet Parrot and Lady Teazle at the Royal Academy, Royal Institute of Oil Painters and Society of British Artists in London, as well as at the Royal Society of Artists in Birmingham, Glasgow Institute of the Fine Arts, Royal Scottish Academy, Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool and Manchester City Art Gallery. In 1876 he was elected a member of the Society of British Artists, a Society which was to appoint JW its President in 1886.

My stamp collection is also received new German flower stamp:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий