вторник, 3 июня 2014 г.

Nymphaea alba


This is one more postcard from my friend Joao :)
When I was younger we had at home a book with horoscope for each sign of the zodiac. My sister believe in this, but I'm not really now. However in the childhood I liked to read about colours for my sign, my planet patron an so on. There I knew that flower for my sign is water lily.
Now I don't read horoscopes, but still like these flowers :)

This card also contains really wonderful special edition stamp! To be honest, I even don't know what is better: postcard or stamp? They both are awesome!


1 комментарий:

  1. It finally arrived! :) I was afraid it could be lost, because those stamps are sold out and I know you would like them... Nice story about the water lily - didn't know that each sign had a flower (I don't really believe in astrology)... what is the flower of the Lion sign you know?

    ОтветитьУдалить