понедельник, 30 июня 2014 г.

Pula, Croatia


Today I'd like to tell about postcards sent to me my best friend Oxana from Chisinau. She with her husband Vova had a trip last month and sent to me some postcards from these places.
Now me and my husband think about Croatia like a place for our September trip (we also think about some different countries and cannot choose one).

Pula is the largest city in Istria County, Croatia, situated at the southern tip of the Istria peninsula. Like the rest of the region, it is known for its mild climate, smooth sea, and unspoiled nature. The city has a long tradition of winemaking, fishing, shipbuilding, and tourism. Pula has also been Istria's administrative centre since ancient Roman times.

Here is a nice black stamp:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий