среда, 19 февраля 2014 г.

Cookies from Russia


Postcard IDRU-2436511
Country: Russia

Only yesterday I wrote that no cards came to me this week and today I found even 3 cards! And all 3 are amazing!

This one is from my favourite themes - sweets. Cookies, chocolate and so on.. send me, send me :)
By the way on Valentine's day I made my home cookies with imagine of hearts on them. It was really tasty. I think I should make it more often ;)

Also here is a stamp issued specially for Olympic Games in Sochi!


Klavdiya Sergeyevna Boyarskikh was a Soviet cross country skier who competed in the 1960s. She trained at Trud Voluntary Sports Society.

At the 1964 Winter Olympics, she won all three women's cross-country skiing events in the 5 km, 10 km, and 3x5 km. She also won three times at the Holmenkollen ski festival with two wins in 10 km (1965, 1966) and one win in the 5 km (1967). At the 1966 FIS Nordic World Ski Championships, Boyarskikh won three cross-country medals with golds in the 10 km and the 3x5 km and a silver in 5 km.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий