воскресенье, 9 февраля 2014 г.

Stamps - Belarusian cartoons

In addition to my posts about cards received I'd like to save here information about Belarusian stamps which I use.
This year Belpost issued 2 types of stamps which I can use for postcrossing. However in this post I want to show my favourite stamps issued last year:


National Film Studio "Belarusfilm" is one of the leading studios in Eastern Europe with a complete production cycle . It was founded  in 1924 ."Belarusfilm"  is the constant participant of many international film festivals.  

A movie "Pilipko" (1st column, 3rd stamp) by  Tatiana Kublitskaya  was awarded with the highest award of the festival "Golden Slipper" in the nomination "Best Animated Film" at the 53rd International Film Festival of Films for Children and Youth in Zlin (Czech Republic, 2013). 
Elena Pyatkevich with her movie "Snow White and Alotsvetik" (2st column, 3rd stamp) won the Master Award at the XVI International Festival of Animation Films "Animajevka 2013" (Mogilev, Belarus) . 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий