четверг, 6 февраля 2014 г.

Prague, Czech Republic


Postcard ID: CZ-396556
Country: Czech Republic

This card is named on the backside like Prague. The Vltava river. Charles Bridge. The Prague castle.
However for me this is one from the most beautiful city in the world. I love this place with all my heart and to be honest, I'd like to live there.
When I see on this card I remember October 2010 when i visited Czech Republic. I was walking along this bridge, floating on a boat on the Vltava river and admired this castle. I can talk about Czech Republic and Prague endlessly, however I strongly recommend just visit this place to understand that there are no words to describe beauty of Prague :)

And look on these stamps! My thanks to Hana for this great emotions which your card gave to me :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий