суббота, 8 февраля 2014 г.

Glücksburg Castle


Postcard IDDE-2461474
Country: Germany

Hurray! It's my first maxicard in this blog :)
it was sent to me in October before my wedding, so sender recommended this place for our ceremony :)
I think that this is really beautifule and calm place.

Glücksburg Castle is a castle (Schloss) in the town of Glücksburg, Germany. It is one of the most important Renaissance castles in northern Europe. It is the seat of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg and was also used by the Danish kings. Situated on the Flensburg Fjord the castle is now a museum owned by a foundation, and is no longer inhabited by the ducal family. Its board of directors is chaired by Christoph, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein, the current titular duke and head of the House of Glücksburg and House of Oldenburg.

The card was sent to me in envelope, so here is its stamp:

2 комментария:

  1. Amazing postcard... I really love Maxi-Cards!

    I didn't knew you married last fall... congratulations Elena and that you may have a long life happily married - I'm celebrating 8 years of happiness next week! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить