суббота, 1 февраля 2014 г.

Niagara Falls


Postcard ID: CA-403122
Country: Canada

This card is one from my favourites coming to me this January. I think that this view as absolutely amazing and incredible. Sometimes I revert this card head over heels and imagine that this is polar lights :)

As wrote on the backside "the Falls and landscape are awash in light every night of the year".

Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the international border between Canada and the United States; more specifically, between the province of Ontario and the state of New York. 

Niagara Falls were formed when glaciers receded at the end of the Wisconsin glaciation (the last ice age), and water from the newly formed Great Lakes carved a path through the Niagara Escarpment en route to the Atlantic Ocean. While not exceptionally high, the Niagara Falls are very wide.

I would like to see this beauty with my own eyes :)

Also this card has nice stickers...:


...and nice Christmas stamp:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий